Rate your experience
GripeVine is here to bring companies and consumers together on a level playing field. Our goal is to turn negative experiences into positive outcomes, and to do that we need cooperation. Since positive resolution is always our goal, we ask our users to hold to a certain standard of communication, and we’ll outline if briefly below.
- Clicking ‘Get a Resolution’ is an agreement to work with a company towards a fair and amicable solution. If you just want to voice an opinion, you can use the ‘Just a Review’ option.
- We do not tolerate malicious, abusive, or illegal content. Steer clear of profanity, inappropriate images or slurs, or unfounded accusations that could hurt our users.
- We do not tolerate threats of any nature: physical, verbal, or legal. This will almost never solicit a response from a company and will complicate the resolution process.
- Spam or promotional material will be removed, as it does not benefit the community and is not the purpose of our platform. We are here to share genuine experiences.
- We aren’t here to bash companies or make them the bad guys. Be fair in your descriptions and clear in your expectations, and they will return the favor with fast responses and fair resolutions.
- Do not put your personal information in your public post. Email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, and physical addresses can all be shared in private messages with companies after contact has been made. Protect your information.
- Remember to give positive reviews to your favorite companies as well. Good feedback can be just as constructive as an issue that needs to be resolved.